Friday, February 26, 2010

Recipe Blog - Box (Intro.)

Hello, and welcome to my "Recipe Blog - Box". I thought I would start this project mainly because all of my best recipes are printed on folded-up, wrinkled pieces of paper, stuffed away in my spice cabinet. Due to this lack of organization and cooking knowlege, my new husband and I have fallen into the "frequent diners club".

After becoming inspired by my "bestie", Shelley, her blog, and discovering the book, "Cook This, Not That", I am re-defining the way I cook and think about food. I will be posting recipes, comments and adding in my own favorites.

"Healthy cooking not only makes you feel better, it tastes BETTER!" - Trust me.
Let's get cooking!

1 comment:

  1. LOOVE IT!!!!!! Very excited to see what's to come! AND will be making your hummus soon! =D

    ReplyDelete